Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Make some inexpensive art

I made this art work for my kitchen the other day. All you need is scrapbooking paper and some frames. These frames are 12" x 12" (from Hobby Lobby and were/are 50% off). I took solid 12" x 12" paper and used a exacto knife to cut a 4.5" x 4.5 " square from the middle. The pear print is from Lolly Chops and can be printed off here for free...just scroll down to 'paper to print'. She has lots of other great prints and free templates and printables. I centered the pear print behind the opening and taped to the back of the solid paper. Just put in a frame and hang! :)

A kitchen decorating update is coming up soon, as soon as I get my valances sewn and curtain rods up! :)

For now I'm going to work on some bunny alphabet coloring books for party favors for my 3 year old's preschool. I'll share them tomorrow!

2 comments:

LollyChops said...

That's pearfect! heh...

HUGS!

Deanna said...

Thanks! I just LOVE your site! I will be visiting it often! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails