Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Alphabet Bunny Books

I made these sweet alphabet coloring books for Micah's 3 year old preschool class party for favors. They were so easy and just super cute.


I used these printable bunny letters. I opened each file and copy and pasted into a publishing program to make 4 to a page. Printed on white cardstock and cut each out. Hole punched in the corner and a key ring holding them all together. For the covers I used colored cardstock and a bunny template from Lolly Chops (yes I discovered many good things there the other day). I used the largest bunny and enlarged it 125% on cardstock and used it to trace on my scrapbook papers. Then I used Mod Podge to glue them on the front. I just added ribbons to the key ring, but might remove them as it hinders turning the pages so they lay flat to color. I will pack these in cellophane bags and just tie with ribbon there.

I wanted to do a counting jelly bean book too, but ran out of time. Maybe for my 2 littlest Easter baskets. :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

These came out great, I just saw that alphabet and I already had Lolly Chop's patterns downloaded. What a fun project!

Isn't Lolly the greatest?

carrie said...

I love these. I am going to have to make some for my nieces. Love it!

Wendy Piersall said...

Love, love, LOVE!!! So creative - thanks for the link and for sharing your awesome idea!

Wendy from Animal Jr. :)

CoastalCody said...

Great idea - thanks for sharing. I was able to download the bunny font and create a file in Word (versus cutting and pasting).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails