Friday, November 14, 2008

Done!

Forty-eight tins with about 268 marble magnets. Most I did fit 6 in, but the last batch of glass marbles seemed to be extra big and only fit 4 in a tin. These are party favors for a banquet our church is having tomorrow night.
I just love these marble magnets. SUPER easy craft. Even Kalla was able to help me a bunch with these. We just made an assembly line of gluing.Then I took the same scrapbooking papers I used for the magnets and made strips to go around the tins securing them with double sided tape.
These would also make a fantastic teacher's gift for Christmas. I'm going to even make some for my family using kid's pictures. :)

Now onto the next project...........

6 comments:

Beth said...

Those magnets look so great. Love the touch of paper on the outside. I'm always looking for a good teacher's gift.

Have fun, Beth

~T~ said...

So cool! and you've been busy!

Sharon Sews said...

That is a really great idea! I especially like how you added the paper to the outside of the tins.

Mackenzie said...

Those are so cute!! I'm sure everyone will love getting them...hmmm...I need magnets... :)
~Mackenzie (Tilly from the Sew Craft Blog!)

annamae said...

how fun! i've seen those done before but never made them. they look so cute in their little tins with the pretty paper!

Katie said...

This may be super easy, but I still can't believe you made so many! I may have to break down and make some of these.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails