Wednesday, April 1, 2009

If you like tie dye

Then you must visit this etsy seller's store. I just got
these shirts for the boys. They are always left out of the custom/handmade clothes purchases/creations. I know the owner, Deb from a parenting site I've been a member of for over 7 years (when Z was an infant). We share our crafts and whatnot on a crafting board and I decided to custom order some shirts from her for my boys. For Z of course, I got Clemson's school colors, purple and orange since my diehard Tiger does everything in orange and purple these days. And blue for my adorable blue-eyed 3 year old whose favorite color is blue. The boys were so excited that a package in the mail was actually for them and not their sisters (and K was jealous stating that I never get her clothes in the mail....um.....should I mention the last few weeks that we got a Mini Boden package in the mail 3 times (one order, 3 shipments)????
Anyway, according to the catalogs I get in the mail, tie dye must be all the rage this year for boys. So if you are in the market, visit Generations Tie Dye. If you don't see something you want, Deb loves customs!

1 comment:

. said...

LOL. As soon as I saw the title for this post I knew where it was heading ;) Great tie-dye on your little guys. Deb really does have a knack for it.

xMx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails