Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sweet spring jammies

This was Kalla's idea. I bought an extra sheet set to use for sewing a valance for her room. So after that and a sheet for the doll bed, I have a lot left over. She spied it in my sewing room the other day and asked if I would make her some jammies with it so she could match. I thought this super soft sheet would make great jammies.
So I simply used a pant pattern and cut them short to make shorts. I added the bow in front so she would know which was the front and back.
Then I took a cotton tee and appliqued a butterfly to the front. I used the same technique as described here to sew it on. Find a cute butterfly templates here.

Now I'm wondering if there is enough for some pj pants for me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails