Thursday, January 7, 2010

Apple Spice Cookie ~ Yum-O



This is a simple recipe that is a variation of chocolate cake box mix cookies.  I decided to experiment with a white cake mix.  These are yummy and chewy and my kids love them too!  Perfect with a cup of hot cocoa!

Apple Spice Cookies

1 package moist white cake mix
1/2 C butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
3/4 tsp apple pie spice

Mix together on medium speed til smooth.  Refrigerate dough til firm.  Drop by rounded teaspoons (I used a cookie scoop) on baking sheet.  Bake 10-12 minutes at 350F.

After mine cooled, I decided to drizzle them with a little glaze of powdered sugar and warm water.  Add water little by little til a soupy kind of texture.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am gonna try this one. Looks so good.

Ashlee said...

I wish I hadn't seen this recipe -- I could probably eat a dozen. Yum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails