Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some Scotty Dogs and a baby gift

Just sharing these sweet scotties I made for a baby shower.  The pattern is from Allsorts  and you can find it on her sidebar.  I was a little nervous making my first 3D stuffy, but they were really easy!  I made these for a friend whose hubby is in the army.  The big dog is made with fleece and for the big brother.

This smaller one I put a bell inside to make a fun rattle for baby.

Scotty dog paired with some bibs and a hoodie towel.

I also made this tee for the big brother as well.  I got the idea from here.  I just used the freezer paper to draw and cut out the letters then ironed them in place.  Squirted with bleach and waited for it to dry.  Peeled off the letters and gave it a good wash.

1 comment:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

those are so cute!! love the camo fabric. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails