Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Farewell Fall Fun

It's been a fabulous fall here in the deep south.  Normally it's wet and mildly cold.  But the last few months it's been wonderfully dry and mostly in the 60's and low 70's.  The kids have lived outside.  Spoiled spending hours after school on the trampoline and swings.  Coming in only when dinner is called.  Facinated with playing on the trampoline in the dark.  Spending weekends going back and forth between watching football games and playing in the leaves and tossing around the football.



It just now has turned rainy and cold.  And now if I can just get the rain/flooding to end so I can do the Christmas decorations outside in time for my girl's night holiday party.  :)

1 comment:

denise said...

I hung my crafty decorations made last year at your party on our tree Saturday. They are super cute! Thanks for hosting that every year. I'll be there in spirit! Denise

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails