Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bathroom #1 Renovation


bigbath3
Well, guys I’m really trying to get back into this blogging thing. 
Hard to get back in a habit.
Anyway, I thought I’d share my bathroom renovations. 
We just did two in our house. 
Unfortunately, it was not for fun or our need for pretty bathrooms (though I did have them on a future to-do list). 
We found out that our floors were rotten.
bigbath1
So while we ripped up the floor, we picked out new tile and had the walls repainted.
I was reading this post about paint and went with the recommendation for the March Wind. 
Yes, I find that it is a perfect gray.
bigbath2
I wish I had before pictures, aside from the demolition.
I replaced the mirror and we replaced the ugly peach colored countertop.
bigbath4
Shower curtain and towels are from Target.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Love it!Fresh looking!

zakkalife said...

Looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails