Monday, October 17, 2011

Sloppy Joe and other random stuff

Made sloppy joes for the family the other night for the first time.
I cannot eat nor make these without singing this song for hours afterward.
Had leftovers for lunch.
Sloppy joes feel much more gourmet when served  on a buttered and toasted bun.
I have to eat my slppy joes with a fork.
Little OCD there with the messiness.

Anyone else Pirate's Booty fans?
My kids love them.
They have now came out with sour cream and onion flavor.  YUM!

My boy played massive amounts of baseball yesterday.
FIVE games total for a total of 8.5 hours of actual playing time
 (one game went an hour over from extra innings due to a tie).
They battled hard and came in runner up.
My Z man pitched a total of 5 innings.

This girl may have daddy's eyes, but she has my freckles.  :)

Our 6 month old bearded dragon Rex is getting big!
He loves strawberries, dandelions, yellow peppers and crickets best.
Beardies are nearly the perfect pet in my opinion and I've had nearly every kind.

Gus is cute, furry and kinda silly, but oh so STINKY!

Working on a few projects.  Will share soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails