Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Break

Well we went up to the mountain this past weekend at the start of our week long fall break.
I tried getting a cute pic of the 4 of them like I did last year.
But to get 4 of them to look and smile is near impossible.Even with daddy behind me being goofy.
Oh well.
I did get this nice picture of one of them.
And a silly one of daddy and Mar playing.

It was a beautiful day for a picnic in the mountains and the kids couldn't get enough of 'exploring.'

The rest of the week will be filled in with a morning at our local children's museum, free play at Jump Zone, and this morning at the Barnes and Noble story time and trip to the pet store for crickets for Alex the Gecko (where the kids got a kick out entertaining the adoption cats with feather sticks along the glass).

Oh and hanging out at home. Oh to enjoy days we don't HAVE to be anywhere! (and for time for me to sew!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails