Thursday, December 4, 2008

I stayed up late

But I got Kalla's Christmas outfit done! She wore this to her preschool program yesterday. It's a peasant top with ruffle trim (hard to see around the neck in this pic) and pull on pants with huge ruffles! :) It's much cuter in person and she looked sweet in it with a tiny red bow in her hair.



Here are my two cuties decked out for their holiday program. Since I can't really make anything good for the boys to wear for the holidays I usually buy them a painted shirt at a local craft show every year. There is a lady who has a table at it who makes darling shirts for the boys. They had a pumpkin one for the pumpkin patch and Thanksgiving. Z has a shirt with a truck with a tree in the back. Micah loves his Rudolf shirt and now wants to wear it everyday.

Been finishing up decorating around here. Will post some holiday craftiness for the home tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute outfit! You did a lovely job. :)

YayaOrchid said...

I love the outfit you made and the fabric is so festive! Both your babies are absolutely CUTE, CUTE!

Abbie S-Dyer said...

Oh i love it! what pattern did you use? You did such a great job. very christmas and holiday. CUTE!

Deanna said...

Thanks! I used a toddler peasant dress pattern that I altered for the top and just a plain ole pants pattern that I altered for the right length and added ruffles. A long time ago I cut out a plain pants pattern in fabric to use as a basic pattern. I keep using it adjusting for length and what I want to do to the hem. I've never been a strict pattern follower. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails