Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hi all,
Feeling blah today and just don't feel like bustin' my hiney to bring you my next craft project.  :)  It's almost done.  But I've played with the kids at our children's museum this morning and now it's down time/lunch time for me and I really just wanna put my torn apart craft room back together.  I think I've had a little cupcake overload.  ;)  But Maressa can't get enough.  She's played out her party with her play cupcakes and ice cream over and over.

Anyhoo, I'll be back Monday for my next cupcake project and next week will do promised giveaway.

:)

1 comment:

denise said...

I saw a family having a birthday party in the church fellowship hall today and thought of you. It was a Spiderman theme. Missing you and yours! Denise

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails