Thursday, November 4, 2010

Monkey Muffins

My new fav way to make monkey bread. 
So easy to eat, take on the go and more crispy bits made this way!

So grease up two muffin pans and make this for your next breakfast or after school snack.

Take 4 cans of refridgerated biscuits.  Cut each bisuit to 4 pieces with kitchen shears. 
Dip each piece into cinnamon-sugar mixture (1/2 C sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon).
Divide all pieces into 24 muffin cups. 
Do NOT use muffin/cupcake paper liners.  They will stick REAL bad.  Like glue even.
Melt 1 stick of butter and mix in 1/2 C sugar.  Pour this mixture evenly over each muffin cup.
Bake in 350F oven for 12-15 minutes.
Carefully pull each muffin out of the cups with a fork while still warm.
Try not to burn yourself when you feel the need to eat 2 right away!  ;)

I'm going to make some for my sisters and family this weekend (mostly for selfish reasons! ;)
So, will be gone for the next few days. 
Going to go cheer up my precious sister who is having/has had a rough go with health these last few years...yep, I said years.


*************************
Unrelated.
Has anyone else used photoscape??  I just downloaded this free photo editing software.  Loving it so far.  So when you see all the weird/funky photo borders it's just playing around.

Also.
Anyone recommend someone who does custom blog design for not too much $$?  I would really like to 'decorate' around here, but I'm picky and want to keep it simple.  But I've seen some super cute, not overly done blogs.  Now I want one.  :)

Talk to ya'll later! 
 Gonna go pack some fun crafts to do with my sisters and mom. 
 TOTALLY inspired by this ezine:  Inspired Ideas

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh yummy! What a great idea!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails