Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good (baby) Things

Lots of babies around these days. Love going to the baby showers.Gets me to thinking about my favorite baby things. These are not the things you see generally on the registry lists either. So here's my list:


WUBBANUBS

Meet Kitty and Pink Pony

Gotta have these if your baby is a serious paci addict! Makes finding them at night on their own so much easier. Plus for tiny ones, you can lay them on their chest in the car seat and bed and whatnot and always have them close by.

TAKE AND TOSS CUPS AND BOWLS
These are fantastic and very cost effective for all your baby feeding needs. Not to mention they are made of the 'safest plastic.' I often buy these for shower gifts.

TRUMPETTE SOCKS AND TIGHTS

Well, pictures explain it all...they are THE most adorable baby socks on the planet!!

BABYLEGS
These we don't have yet, but they are on their way. I can't wait to get them and let M wear them with all her little dresses! By the way if you check out link above, check out her baby booties....TOO CUTE!

EXTRA LARGE SWADDLING BLANKETS
My babies outgrow those packaged flannel receiving blankets in the first month. These are extra big and stay on much better.

TAGGIES
Each of my kids have my version of a taggie....mine are satin on one side, fleece on the other. Micah and Kalla still carry theirs around.


NURSING NECKLACES

Just a simple plastic chunky beaded necklace. But super to wear when nursing older babies who like to pinch, scratch and try pull mommy's lip off (not naming any names here! lol) You can simply make your own. If you want the safety clasps, you can get them here.

DIAPER SACK DISPENSER

Every diaper bag should have one!

DISPOSABLE PLACEMATS
This germaphobe mom LOVE LOVE LOVE's these!!
And last but not least, my SLING! Don't know how I would be getting through this last baby without it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails