Friday, June 27, 2008

Sometimes I go a little crazy

With my party themes. I have this mad tendency to make coordinating theme outfits for the kids. I made Micah's cow shirt and just finished up these farm sets for the girls. I did already have the plaid shorts made up for Kalla still in my sewing room. When I went to make up the farm shirt and was looking for a coordinating fabric, I decided that that would work well enough and coordinate it into the shirt and I wouldn't have to make bottoms to match.
Then I whipped up these bloomers for Maressa and added applique to a hand me down tank already in her closet. :)

Now Z has asked where his farm shirt is. So I'm looking for a cool farm clipart to iron on to a tee for him. They are so spoiled........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails