Monday, August 25, 2008

Highlights of the weekend

We had a great weekend here....but busy as usual! My highlights are as follows:

*Met best friend and her little girl for breakfast at the mall indoor play area.
*Huge denim sale at Old Navy...totally scored 2 jeans for myself for $12 a piece (and a size down at that) and 3 pair for $7 each (the 7's) for Zachary. Everyone else in our family is good right now.

Got the ribbon I ordered from here in the mail. Going to make cute key fobs for gifts for Christmas and possibly checkbook covers.
Went ahead and made me one! I made it extra long to be a wristlet for when I don't have pockets.
I also got some of my half done projects done...dress for Kalla, pair of pants for her (now I need to make a matching tee with butterflies) and fixed a top of hers and fixed 2 tops for a friend. :)


And my Hancocks is having a big construction sale and I found some cute flannel prints to make jammie pants for the kids and some awesome printed cords. Using the pink and red one for Kalla...not sure if I will make pants or tiered skirt yet and the lavender to make Maressa a jumper dress.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails