Monday, August 18, 2008

Today's good thing

Been trying to figure out how to keep up with all the school papers coming into this house. So I found this lovely file organizer at Target the other day. LOVE IT! Not only can I organize all the fundraisers, homework and other misc school stuff coming and going, but it's attractive. It is dark brown leather (or looks like it at least) with a lovely striped inside and there are coordinating hanging files too. Because we don't have a good spot for this kind of thing to keep handy, I needed something that is easy on the eyes so I can put it on a side table in the dining room. Not to mention can be moved when having company too. But for everyday use, I can handle looking at it and important stuff won't get lost and is in easy reach. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails