Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fabric Finds...Head over to your local Hobby Lobby

While I am so happy that Hobby Lobby carries lovely in house printed fabrics, I am ecstatic when they get in a few designer pieces. The other day I was there checking the clearance/end of bolt bin they were putting out these juicy Michael Miller cords. Mmmm mmmm! Cord 3 tier twirl skirt and fun pants for the girls!


And I previously found these lovely seasonal Alexander Henry prints. Fun vintage looking holiday and this nice fall paisley. Holiday tdress and paisley twirl skirt with a squirrel tee for Maressa.

Run don't walk to your Hobby Lobby. Designer prints never stay in stock...especially with people like me needing 3 yards at a time! ;)

5 comments:

Fawn said...

How cute is that Christmas print! Love it!

saraiwithani said...

I love me some Hobby Lobby fabric! The only problem is that the closest one to us is a 90 minute drive away :(

Crystal Corona said...

I wish I could go to Hobby LOBBY!!!!!! :( boo hoo me living overseas.. jk.

Amber said...

I just went to HL yesterday and bought the very same Micheal Miller fabric and strongly considered that Alexander Henry x-mas fabric. Great minds think alike. I hope they keep adding these designer prints!

Christine said...

Scheduling my next visit for Tuesday afternoon after they stock up. Thanks for sharing, these are gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails