Tuesday, December 6, 2011

3rd Annual Cocoa & Crafts Party

This past weekend I had my annual Christmas party.
It's a girl's night out kinda thing.
No kids, just friends hanging out with lots of yummy food and some crafting.

This year's menu was pretty simple.
Veggies n dip, fresh fruit, chocolate dipped homemade marshmallows, mini chocolate chocolate cupcakes and my new love, red velvet brownies.
Also, these fabulous sausage balls, ham n cheese croissant pinwheels and hot spinach dip.
Hot chocolate bar with fixings and Cokes in a bottle for refreshments.

Crafts were making mini yarn wreaths and mod podge ornaments.

Favors were homemade honey almond oatmeal soap bars.
How-to for those tomorrow.  :)

3 comments:

Erika said...

Can I come next year?:)It looks like fun!!Love your blog!!

Karen said...

So glad you're giving the how-to for the soap. Used it in the shower yesterday and LOVED the scent and how it felt.

Randi said...

Great ideas! Looks like a lot of fun! May I ask where you located the mini wreaths? I've been looking, but can't seem to find anything smaller than 5". Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails