Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Running in Circles


These days I feel like I'm running in circles. I get like this every now and again. Where I have SO many things I want to do and so many things I have to do. I get so overwhelmed that I am easily distracted and half start a dozen things and end up most of the time surfing the net trying to ignore that anxiety lurking within.
I make all these lists and before I start even crossing stuff off, there are five more things added. Right now on my project list is: finish painting the trim in the playroom, finish wreath for playroom, finish painting my bedroom, Kalla's room and stuff in the kid's bathroom. Then there is finishing K a dress and about 5 pairs of shorts, Maressa a dress and some bloomer/top sets. But those things keep getting put off as I have yet another baby shower to make stuff for and a bunch of birthdays coming up. Plus teacher appreciation, mother's day and having a yard sale this weekend.
And alas, all that must be squeezed in between cleaning. I love our bigger house and our four small children, but my goodness! The cleaning that must go on just to keep the kitchen from getting creepy and the bathrooms from turning brown!

I wish I could be just like a dandelion one day and just hang out til a nice breeze comes along to do all the work for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails