Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thinking ahead


Micah is starting preschool this fall and will need to carry his lunch. He is in love with dogs (and cows for that matter). I found this ultra cool lunchbox in the shape of a dog's head and bottle (the blue dog one and bonus that it's not icky plastic!). So I'm adding this to his birthday presents. Besides I have no idea what to get him as being third child and second boy he really has all the cars and trucks a 3 years boy could need!

Speaking of birthdays...OH MY WORD! This is one of the cutest party themes I've seen....robots:




I found this here, one of my fav blogs to visit. And I thought Martha had the corner on cutest kids parties ever! I've got a whole year to convince Micah that he loves robots! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails