Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bug expedition

My kids LOVE bugs (well the non icky kind--by my definition). Roly polies, ladybugs, inch worms, caterpillars, etc. We found this lovely grasshopper yesterday and captured it in the kids new bug collecting toy kit. This is a cute kit that has this huge specimen container that the lid is a large magnifying glass. It came with a small collecting plastic jar, a magnifying glass, tweezers and some other bug collecting supplies.
The boys decided to go "exploring" looking for more bugs in the yard. Of course the grasshopper went for a ride on the back.


Later I went out to release the grasshopper during the kids rest time and he wouldn't hop out. So I left the container open and left him there. Later I went to put the jeep up and found him hanging out on the back. He musta liked his ride.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails