Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In heaven!

This past weekend, we went to a get together at someone's house near a couple of 'farms'. One of the neighbors had his horse's over to give rides.It just so happens that I am a HUGE horse lover and took riding lessons for years...but when I found out I was pregnant over 7 years ago with our first baby, I quit. I haven't yet been able to get back.
So both Kalla and Zachary agreed to ride with me. This was their first experience on a horse. Kalla was so excited to try she could burst. However once on our ride she decided it was too bouncy and didn't really like it. Z after a bit of hesitation, decided to ride with me as well (he was about too big to be in that saddle with me, but we made due). He really liked it.
The other two were enamored with the goats. lol Micah wants to know when we can go back. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails