Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is for my kids

My kids love this video clip. It's usually this time of year when they get into watching Muppet clips as we have Muppet Christmas cd we listen to (no we have not broke out the Christmas music yet...soon, but not yet).

Anyway, I've been trying to post for 2 days now and blogger is acting all freaky on me and the pictures won't post right (5 times too big). So enjoy the clips with my kids til I get back to regularly scheduled programming. :)









And one more, just because.....

1 comment:

Keri said...

I looooove the Muppets. They don't make humor quite like that anymore! I've got Muppets Christmas too and I love it, but I don't have the excuse of children!!

~PIGGY PUDDING?
~No figgy pudding. It's made with figs.
~Oh.
~(and bacon)
~What??
;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails