Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm excited to announce Deanna's Designs is finally open!

Here she is! My first listing over on etsy (check out the little etsy link on the left sidebar)! I've had this sweet set of overalls for a couple of years. I think I had them up on ebay originally. Then I've had to wait til spring to sell them, as obviously, they are a springy/Easter type item. I really loved these and never had the size fit at the right time for Maressa or I would have kept them!

Today I've got a rainbow of hoodie towels to list, some other baby goodies and eventually some simple toddler sets (size 2t).

Serger was dropped off this morning. Will do my twirly skirt tutorial when I get it back. I've got some others to do til then and more party talk. For now I'm gonna get sewing! :)

6 comments:

Melinda said...

These are adorable!!!!!!

Amy said...

That's so cute! I am so excited about your shop 'cause I love all of your creations!

Heather said...

darling and congratulations!

YayaOrchid said...

That is a gorgeous outfit! It sounds like you're really busy with the sewing. Good for you. I also happen to think you are a great baker. Everything you show us looks delish!

jonwen45 said...

They are so cute, I almost wish I had a little girl to wear them.
Best wishes for lots of sales.
Johnnie

Deanna said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement from everyone! Now to just get all my towels photographed and tees and skirt outfits finished up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails