Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Teacher Gifts done!

We've finished and given out all our teacher's gifts now. The above is for my 2 middle kid's preschool teachers. We did mini stamped cubes and notepad covers as mentioned in this post. I let Kalla draw a picture of her and her teacher on the outside of the covers and she wrote a note on the top page of the pad. Micah stamped his covers and cubes.


We put all the gifts in gift bags and included these homemade chocolate candy apple molds. I found the molds at a local candy/cake decorating shop. They are flavored almond and super yummy (if you flavor your chocolate be sure to use the oil based flavors and use just a teeny tiny bit!)

Next year I want to make one of these personalized initial hand sanitizer. I love the way these look and practical too!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Very cute! Thanks for the link to the papercrafts site too....very cool stuff!

Peggy said...

Such creative and surely welcomed gifts! I bet your childrens' teachers look forward to having them in their classes! I know L's Sunday School teachers did at Christmas time for T's fudge. One teacher in September actually said, "Oh boy! L's in my class this year!"

Deanna said...

Kristin, I know, isn't there lots of cute stuff there? :)

Peggy, thanks! It's nice to have a reputation huh? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails