Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Target dollar spot party favors alert



As I've mentioned before I am planning the If You Give a Cat a Cupcake party for Maressa's 3rd birthday next month.  So how excited was I to find the above stuff last week at Target!!  Adorable cupcake boxes, cupcake printed tissue paper, rolling stamps (M loves these) and toddler sized sunglasses!  For us it also works that it has hearts too since her birthday is Feb 13th.  :)

Anyway, thought I'd mention it if anyone else was planning some sort of cupcake party this year.  They also have Hello Kitty stuff, Smurfs and farm themed toys...including some of those little red barns.  I have got the most emails about where to find those barns.  My store only had a couple last week.  So they are almost gone.

2 comments:

Anna said...

thanks for sharing! It seems like our target always has a crappy selection of dollar spot stuff compared to other targets, my girls would love the barn though!

Christy Killoran said...

I love Target. Thanks for the info.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails